I love to do guest interviews where I get to share my knowledge and what inspires me. It’s also a great opportunity for listeners to educate themselves and learn practical tips and life skills that really work.
From Emotional Zero to Emotional Hero
Have you ever wondered what emotions really are?
And how to make them work for you?…
Then this episode is for you
Emotional Breakthrough Mentor, Author and Speaker, Trilby Johnson joins Laura in conversation on how to create and cultivate emotional freedom, ‘Emotions’ myth busting and how to become your own emotional hero.
In this episode discover;
• What are emotions?
• Why you shouldn’t shoot the messenger?
• How to manage emotional triggers
• What is emotional freedom?• Why is emotional freedom important?
The Wealth within Emotional Health
Would you like to tap into your emotional wealth?
What relationship do you have with your emotions?
Listen in to learn about:
– Trilby’s journey from growing up in South Africa and how to overcome racism
– How to cultivate emotional freedom and resilience
– Exercises you can use today
Technology Can Drain Your Brain
‘We must be aware of external influxes that drain our body and mind.’
‘Take frequent breaks from your computer.’
‘Allow your body to establish its own rhythm.’
‘Ground yourself by running your hands under water.’
‘Keep your phone away from your head.’